Easy to use and at the right price, ME Series projectors using LCD technology provide all the essential features that you need to connect with your audience. The 3000-lumen, XGA (1024 x 768) native resolution NEC ME301X is ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments that need essential features, including bright colourful images, automatic technologies and eco-friendly appeal.
The ME301X offers lamp life up to 9,000 hours and a high contrast ratio of up to 12,000:1. The versatile, color-coded connections to various sources aid in classroom and conference room use, including those in healthcare environments where its DICOM Simulation technology can be utilized.
Keystone and cornerstone ensure the image fills the screen properly from almost any angle. The environment is kept in mind with ECO Mode™ technology, a carbon savings meter, extended filter life, and energy-saving features such as quick startup and direct power off.
· Dual HDMI inputs ensure quick switching between inputs
· USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC using a USB flash drive
· Powerful 20W speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
· ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
· Automatic keystone correction technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen
· LCD technology provides brilliant, colourful and engaging images
· Keystone, Cornerstone and Pinchushion ensure the image fills the screen properly from almost any angle
· MultiPrenter functionality allows for screen mirroring of up to 20 devices simultaneously (Android and Windows) via a wired or wireless connection . (Win, MAC, Android, iOS) (No internet access or WAN required)
Price inclusive of VAT @23% €528.90
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.